The Asia Pacific Region has become a manufacturing hub for optical components and optoelectronics. These optical devices are widely used in imaging optical systems. The first Asia Pacific Conference on Optics Manufacture 2007 (APCOM 2007) has been successfully held in Hong Kong. The second conference was held in Taipei, Taiwan in 2009 and the third APCOM was held in Changchun, Northeast China in 2012. The forth APCOM will be held on November 09-11, 2014 in Guangzhou, China.
Organized by: Guangdong University of Technology & The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
· Optics and Interferometry
· Advanced Optics Design
· Design and Manufacturing of Displays
· Advanced Optics Manufacturing Technologies
· Precision Machining
· Applications of Ultra-precision Machining Technologies
· Generation of Optical Microstructures
· Fabrication of Aspheric and Freeform Optics
· Lighting Systems for Automobiles
· Micro-electrical-mechanical-optical Systems
· Optical Fiber & Photonics
· Precision Metrology and Surface Characterization
· LED Illumination Technology
· Precision Measurement Methodology
· Nano and Micro Systems
· Optical Testing, Measurement and Instrumentation
· Micro Injection Moulding Technology
· Precision Engineering
(Specific topics include, but are not limited to)
Including keynote speech, oral presentation, poster presentation, exhibition, best paper award and post-conference tour.
All accepted papers will be published in Key Engineering Materials (EI). Selected outstanding papers will be recommended to SCI journals, such as International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (SCI) and others.
Abstract submission: one page abstract can be submitted on-line before August 15, 2014.
Conference website: http:// apcom2014.gdut.edu.cn
Contact: Dr. Sujuan Wang (Grace), Guangdong University of Technology (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 86-020-23880655)